What is your favorite movie soundtrack?

fairydust1278

"The path to your destiny lies within the magic of
For me mine would have to be Tarzan closely followed by Beauty and The Beast!!! Of course Aladdin and Lion King are faves too.

For me it's

Cinderella.
The wizard of oz.
Beauty and the beast.
Princess and the frog.
Tarzan. (I like Phil Collins)
Cars soundtrack.

The Lion King all the way! The Little Mermaid and Aladdin are up there too, but I think LK wins anyday! :thumbsup2

Beauty and the Beast but Lion King is not far behind. I kinda know all the songs from these movies by heart for some reason :P

The Little Mermaid, Lion King, Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast, and Tarzan are my top five :)

The Lion king, then Aladdin and the Beauty and Beast and then the little mermaid.

It's really hard to pick and I have to say that I change my mind regularly because I listen to them so much and then I'll listen to one I haven't heard in a while and it all changes. I do love both Tarzan and Lion King, but like the soundtracks to the Broadway shows even more (extra content). Same with Little Mermaid and Mary Poppins, but not as much. Princess and the Frog is definitely up there in the top 5.

I've always felt one of the most underated was Emporer's New Groove. I was so looking forward to this movie after devouring the soundtrack, only to find most of the songs were not used. How can you cut Ertha Kitt's only song??

Never listened to the complete soundtracks from any of the sequels, but I do like some of those songs as well.

I rock to the soundtrack for A Goofy Movie! It's the best!

I also really like Lion King, Little Mermaid, Oliver and Company, and Aristocats. Also, any Mupptes movie, including the latest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter