What is your favorite 'non-classic' disney movie?

I like A Goofy Movie, Newsies, The Emperor's New Groove, The Parent Trap (the newer version), and many more.

Don't know if these count, but...

Enchanted
Miracle
The Princess Diaries

My favourite "non-classics" are:
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Swiss Family Robinson

I can remember watching those movies with my brother, over and over again!

I love The Sword in the Stone, The Black Cauldron, A Goofy Movie, and The Emperor’s New Groove, and Oliver and Company. Wish they got more love!

My favorites are:
The Brave Little Toaster
Doby O'Gill and the Little People
Old Yeller and Savage Sam
Pete's Dragon

Treasure Planet
Resucers down Under
Great Mouse Decetive
Oliver & Company
Lilo and Stitch
A Goofy Movie (I love to watch it before heading out on a vacation)
Emperors New Groove
James and the Giant Peach :cloud9:
Flight of the Navigator

That Darn Cat
The Cat from Outer Space (LOVED LOVED LOVED it when I was a kid)
Swiss Family Robinson (still a favorite)
The Parent Trap (still watch this whenever I catch it on TV even though I have it on DVD) (original version not LiLo version)
And a Disney made TV movie that I haven't seen on in years called Child of Glass (about pirates & ghosts!)
And of course Old Yeller

Oliver and Company and Atlantis, witch i watched for the the first time last night :worship: I have no idea why I've never seen it before, it's amazing! :3dglasses

popcorn::We love Meet the Robinsons, Swiss Family Robinson, The Emperors New Groove, Aristocats, The Princess Diaries and some of the Disney Channel Original Movies, like The Cheetah Girls, etc. popcorn::

Oliver & Company and Enchanted, though I'm sure I've got more favorites

Well I should say Tangled too, I don't know if they'll consider it a classic or not

enchanted and i love read it and weap (it's a DCOM right?)

Parent Trap is my all time favorite movie. The original not the Lindsay Lohan version. I wanted to be Haley Mills when I was little.

I'll say Treasure Planet, Atlantis and The Emperor's New Groove.

The Watcher in the Woods (does anyone besides my family know that movie?? I must have watched it daily as a kid--and it still freaks me out now!)
Holy craaaaaaaappppp! We used to watch that all the time! Creepy. Haven't seen it since I was around 11.

I can't make up my mind anymore! I need to make a list of all these movies I'd forgotten about and find them all on DVD. Flight of the Navigator, heck yeah. Rocketeer, awesome. Newsies, seriously considered changing my name to Sante Fe just so that boy would be singing to me (keep in mind I was 11). I'm happy so many people liked Treasure Planet as well :) I can't let a Halloween go by without Hocus Pocus. Love it! I could go on and on and on for DAYS about a bunch of these movies. . . .but I won't.

Just skimmed through and didn't see the live action Jungle Book mentioned, but I loved that one, too. Could have something to do with Jason Scott Lee running around in a loincloth for much of the movie. :thumbsup2

Oh oh oh, Shipwrecked!! Good stuff. Gabriel Byrne as a pirate. Anyone? Anyone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter