What is your favourite cold drink to have on a hot day?

My go to everyday of the summer is fresh brewed iced tea (not sweet tea) just regular old brewed black tea. I may or may not add a Truvia or Equal to it.

I brew some every other day.

MJ

Chardonnay... so nice, crisp, and refreshing.

otherwise Diet Mtn Dew... the only thing with that stuff is I seriously drink it so fast it's ridiculous. It's like I need twice as much of that as any other pop because it seems that as soon as I get settled in real well, my drink is already empty.

A slushie from the gas station, where I can layer Coke and Cherry - love this! ❤️
I have the BEST memories of taking DD18, and several teammates (throughout the last several years), to get slushees between softball games on hot days.
I also love it when I‘m floating in the pool and DH will bring home a slushie for me exactly how I would make it :goodvibes

DD18 and I will also get the Slushie from McDonald’s, but it’s overpriced and not very big, so we only get this when we’re out of town and don’t know what the local gas stations have.

A slushie from the gas station, where I can layer Coke and Cherry - love this! ❤️
I have the BEST memories of taking DD18, and several teammates (throughout the last several years), to get slushees between softball games on hot days.
I also love it when I‘m floating in the pool and DH will bring home a slushie for me exactly how I would make it :goodvibes

DD18 and I will also get the Slushie from McDonald’s, but it’s overpriced and not very big, so we only get this when we’re out of town and don’t know what the local gas stations have.

Thinking that a slushie is the same as a slurpee and that's the way I like them too - coke & cherry. In a pinch I will accept blue raspberry if they're out of coke.

If I'm outside I just drink water, but indoors I love me some lemonade. Fresh lemonade from lemons, although in a pinch I'll drink the powdered stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter