what is your "NOT TO BE MISSED" thing?

being-dragged-to-DL

You can have Johnny Depp... I want Jack Sparrow!
:yay: What are your votes on an attraction that is "NOT TO BE MISSED" at disneyland? Rides, events, food, anything! Tell me your all time favorite!!

At CA -
Soarin'
Aladdin
Grizzley River Run

At DL -
Peter Pan
Indiana Jones
Pirates

I know - it's 3 from each - but I just couldn't narrow it down! :teeth: I guess if I really had to pick 1, it would be Soarin' at CA and Pirates at DL.

Fireworks-Remember,
Fanatsmic,
Parade of Dreams,
DCA's ALaddin,
Pirates of the Caribbean,
Space Mountain,
Buzz Lightyear,
Matterhorn,
Peter Pan,
Storytelling time with the princesses(if you have little princesses of your own)
Soarin over California,
Tower of Terror,
It's a Bug's LIfe,
Tiki Room,
Indiana Jones,
Churro

Oops, i guess I didn't read OPs post very well. The one thing in DL would be REMEMBER-fireworks and at DCA it would be Aladdin at the Hyperion Theatre.

An impossible task to pick one...but I would be so sad if I didnt get to see the Fireworks from the hub at night.

Disneyland---Indiana Jones. The theming is incredible and the ride is a lot of fun. Splash Mountain is a close second.

California Adventure---California Screamin' rollercoaster is a blast. Soarin' is innovative and fun. The Alladin show is impressive, offering Broadway quality special effects.

For me, my favorite thing in DL is Billy Hill & the Hillbillies. I can't even say how much I love the show. I've driven to DL just to see them (and I live an hour away, more if there's traffic). I'll admit to being a Billy addict.

I second that, love Fireworks and Fantasmic.
Also second the votes for Aladdin.

We also love:
BTMRailroad
Space Mountain
Indiana Jones
Pirates

Soarin'
Tower of Terror
Mulhulland Madness
Brrrrbank Ice Cream

I could go on and on!!

iceskatejen said:
For me, my favorite thing in DL is Billy Hill & the Hillbillies. I can't even say how much I love the show. I've driven to DL just to see them (and I live an hour away, more if there's traffic). I'll admit to being a Billy addict.
I can certainly understand that! I've only been to DL once (so far, I hope) but they made me laugh so hard. They're a "must do" if I get to go again this year.

Honey Pot apple from Pooh Corner (shop behind Splash Mtn). Caramel apple, dipped in chocolate, candy bee. Yummm...

Since everybody listed rides, and I'm hungry ;) I'll go to food!!

BLUE BAYOU!!! Yes, I'm "yelling" on purpose! Don't miss lunch---have a Monte Cristo sandwich.

Softserve butter pecan ice cream at Catch a Flave (DCA).

Anything from Pooh's candy store behind Splash Mountain!! Better yet, TWO anythings from Pooh's candy store!!

Fantasmic--do not miss it and it's even worth camping out for a while in advance to be in a good position for it!

Oh this is hard, I love almost everything at the DLResort! At DL, I would have to say Fantasmic! and at DCA, I would have to say Soarin'. LOL, not exactly original answers, but that just shows how great they are! For food, the monte cristo sandwich at Blue Bayou is awesome! It's huge, though, I could only eat half of it!

"AHH!!! So many awesome things to choose from!!!"

love the Parade of Dreams, and Remeber: Dreams Come True Fireworks...
The DLResort Mountain Range -lol-

I dont like DCA as much. but i do like:
Soarin'
Tower of terror
i especially love this ride on a hot day: The River ride. :-D

Pirates, Haunted Mansion, and Space Mountain. I never want to miss either of them but some days, SM is too crowded and no Fast Passes are available, and HM is currently closed. So, POTC is not to be missed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter