What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

When playing a video game, actors always frantically smash any button their hand may be near. That's how you know they have no idea what they're doing.

I've been gaming for 35 years now, I've NEVER had the slightest inkling to do that......ok I might lean into a turn when doing a racing game of something, but the just the sheer.....aggression seen on-screen is just ridiculous.

I have another one.....

The only lighter that’s ever used, and that practically everyone has, is a gold or silver one where the top flips up.

My DH told me recently that he’s going to buy me one just so I can have one too - LOL!

I’ve been watching The 100. People actually get floated. it’s very barbaric. I can’t imagine that happening in real life.

Ok, on a more serious note, have you ever noticed that when tv or movie people eat, they often sit on only three sides of the table. You get the heads of the household at opposite ends and then three or four bodies crammed together on the far side when then entire other side is empty. I’m sure it’s so the camera can capture the whole family, but it really is kinda ridiculous.

I've never gotten Chinese food in a "Chinese food box." The only thing I have ever gotten from a Chinese restaurant in a Chinese food box is rice.
Every Chinese restaurant I have been to uses them for ala carte entrees. You order a small, medium or large container. If you order a plate, you get a foam/paper to go container.

Eat directly from a chinese food box, sometimes right from the fridge. I have literally never seen a single person do this in real life.

I'm another one who does this. Husband and I don't eat the same main dish often, and I skip the rice sometimes on leftovers to just eat out of the container and not dirty a plate. Yes, out of the fridge cold. Lol

When playing a video game, actors always frantically smash any button their hand may be near. That's how you know they have no idea what they're doing.
That’s how I play sometimes when the kids want me to play games with them, but you’re right, I have no idea what I’m doing 😜 (Although occasionally it works out!)

Lawyers showing up unannounced at other lawyer's offices, especially at the actual office of the lawyer rather than just reception. I've never known that to happen to anyone I work with. "Suits" was in many respects more realistic at depicting high-end legal practice than other shows, but the frequency with which this happened was ridiculous.

lol, I totally do this.
I do this too. We normally order two entrees, one of which is chicken fried rice, and share them for dinner. We eat the leftovers the next day for lunch. My husband usually takes the other entree, and I take the fried rice... which I normally eat cold from the fridge, right out of the box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter