What item in your Owner's Locker would make me say "Why didn't I think of that?"

Hey Donald is #1,
Of course you can. We have lots of people who either share Lockers or let others use theirs. May favorite is the couple who created a "wedding Locker" for their son and new daughter in law for their honeymoon.
John
Excellent thanks!

One of those hot plate candle warmers. I get the smell of my candle all day without the flame and my candle lasts longer for more trips.

I added this to mine this past weekend and it was a HUGE pleasure to come "home" to our favorite candle scent. My hubby isn't excited about my burning them anymore, but we do love the scent so the warmers are a Godsend.

I also keep some Mickey Irish coffee mugs just for a little extra treat. They are packed nicely inside our Brita water filter...

These are some neat ideas here. I meant to bring slippers down to leave in there when I went last night, but forgot them (as I usually do when I'm going on vacation).

I also like the luggage scale idea. I know I've been very close to the limit in the past.

I can't drink Orlando water, so we have left a few bottles in our locker. If we get in late, I hate to have to run out for water the first night, and also hate to pay $2 for a bottle at the hotel!

I'll second the fridge magnets.

I like to hang 1). Community Hall calendar, 2). Our ADR's & 3). Park hours.

I get tired of everybody always asking me, "When is..." Also, makes it feel a bit more like home.

And don't forget the chip clips (or clothes pins) and extra zip lock baggies.

I never thought of magnets.

I did pick up some zip lock bags when I was there in August and left them in there.

Chip clips is an excellent idea as well. I do often get tostitos while I'm there.

Keep the ideas coming. If you keep on giving me such good ideas, I'm going to need a second locker. hehe.

Karen - this is a great post - I'm getting lots of ideas of what to add to my Locker and what a great idea that locker is. I put some stuff in there for Christopher's future visits but I think I will start making a list for my next trip down so I can add more from these ideas. I, esp, like the refrig magnets idea - and I have them on my fridge here for that very reason - to answer questions like when and where.

I have some extra hangers in mine, the cheepo plastic kind. There are never enough hangers in the room. :)

lightweight duffle bag for all that 'extra' luggage you are bringing home ;)

The hangers are a great idea, Califgirl :)

Bavaria, I was thinking of the duffle bag as well.

I have some smart friends ;)

• Uno & poker cards (great by the pool too)
  • pop-up hamper
  • Clorox wipes
  • fitted sheets (just a pain to wake up in the middle of the night with your feet on the bare mattress because the sheets came untucked)

Oh, cards or some other type of game would be good to put in there for those rainy days when you don't want to stay in the park. Good idea, Minnie.

-A couple of "plug and play" video games for the kids for rainydays/down time.
-Small craft kit including glitter glue, stickers, erasable markers ect...
-Character cups and placemats
-A POTC nightlight for DS's room
-trader pins
-Disney PJ's for entire family
-Vase (I love fresh flowers in our Villa :goodvibes )

There's a fold flat travel vase which is an easy way to pack flowers.

JiggerJ, I bring the craft kit for ME, not the kid!! ;)

Ok, I have to ask. What is an Owners Locker and how do people get one?

Owner's Locker is a large purple plastic container where you can store things for your trip so you don't have to lug them down every time. You can read more about it at www.ownerslocker.com

It's a really neat concept, and the service is excellent. It's nice to be able to leave some things down there to make your luggage a little lighter during your trips.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but we always have a travel journal and will keep one exclusive to WDW trips in ours. Everyone can add their thoughts and it's a great way to remember your trips while they are fresh in your minds.

My DDprincess: (an only child) loves to write in it. You would be amazed at the difference in a child's perception of a trip and an adult's perception of the trip. This is also a great record for her when she gets older and wants to share with her kids.

When we went to DL this summer we were amazed at the things whe wanted and got to do. I had no idea that her "goal" was to get a picture of herself with Mickey (in his original costume-red shorts, etc)-she did it. We never knew by riding Space Mountain and Haunted Mansion was when she considered herself a Grown-up Kid.
It will be great to look back and see how things will change in the coming (teenage:scared1:) years.
This year we are DVC'ing with family and DD is looking forward to "Princessingprincess:" her only girl cousin age 4. I can't wait to read those entries.

What a great idea, Bopsmom!!
One of our Members, who doesn't have kids, has said she and her husband keep a journal in their Locker and they write a couple of pages about each visit and they REALLY enjoy re-reading prior entries when they're here.

It has to be fun for you all and your daughter to go through here journal. What a fantastic memory book you'll have!

John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter