What kind of Airfare did you get?

anniet

DIS Veteran
Hi All-

Just checking to see if anybody is traveling from New England to Orlando in January?

Where are you flying out of?

Which airline are you flying?

What did you pay for airfare?

I've been watching for the rates to go below $211 (including taxes) but haven't seen that happen yet, and I'm wondering if it will.

Thanks!

Annie T.

This weekend I finally gave up waiting for lower airfare out of Hartford. The week before last it dropped, but my cousin was still waiting to see if she could get the time off, so I wasn't certain how many tickets we needed. Within a few hours, the low airfare was gone - it had been down to about $165-170 with taxes. After watching it for a couple of more weeks, and seeing the good flight times go even higher, I finally booked on Sunday. We are flying on America West out of Hartford, and paid a total of $236.50 per person. That is for the first week of February. We could have gotten flights for $216 on Delta, but that was for bad flight times - late afternoon/early evening, and we like to get there as early in the day as possible.

We finally decided we'd rather pay a bit more and know we have the flight times we want, than to keep waiting and risk not being able to get any of the flights we wanted. I wouldn't be surprised to see the prices drop again at some point, but it will probably be for the late afternoon flights - a couple of years ago DH and I got flights from Hartford for $108.50 per person (total), but the price was only available for flights late in the day.

Flying southwest out of Providence - Saturday 1/25 - 1/31.
Direct flight - $73 one way!!!!!!!
Total cost $700 for 4 of us!!!!!!

Paula:earsgirl:

I tried to find a good fare on Southwest when they issued their sale fares, but, for our dates, could only find the sale rate available for one part of our flight - i.e. it was available for the flight down but not back, or vice versa. I tried both out of Hartford and out of Providence, with no luck, and I'm only going one week after you, disneyfanri. Glad someone was able to take advantage of their sale fares.

Flying out of Detroit on April 5 and returning on April 12. Our r/t was $133 with tax on Detla airlines. Purchased tickets in July. Found fare on travelocity, no where else. Doing the seven day Disney cruise. Sure hope the agreement between Delta and Northwest works out. Want to get the miles credited to my world perks account.

providence to mco jan 18-25th.
we paid $173 rt i believe on southwest. we bought the day our dates became available. if we had waited we would not have been able to get our preferred flight times (8am down, 2:30ish back)

Bradley to MCO, Jan 23rd to Jan 31st, $167.50 each including all taxes and fees. Grabbed it as soon as I found it on USAIR.
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter