What kind of ( not really) super power do you possess

DH says my super power is getting the cats and dog to listen to me and Dow what I say. Seriously he can try for three minutes to get them to go out, and I just have to look at them and they go,

That’s because they know you’re the pack leader. It’s the same thing in my house. My husband tries and tries to get the dog to do something but I only have to look at him and he’s up and doing whatever we need him to do lol

I don't have this super power but my husband does. He actually uses Pi everyday in his job.

What job is this? LOL. My son would LOVE to have to use Pi every day in a job.

He is autistic and numbers and a crazy visual memory are his super powers. Pi is his favorite number. He also had the Fibbonacci Sequence memorized out to an insane degree when he was like 5 and can multiply any 2 numbers up to about 5 digits each in his head instantaneously. He can also square or cube any number you give him. We call him our human calculator.

He is autistic and numbers and a crazy visual memory are his super powers. Pi is his favorite number. He also had the Fibbonacci Sequence memorized out to an insane degree when he was like 5 and can multiply any 2 numbers up to about 5 digits each in his head instantaneously. He can also square or cube any number you give him. We call him our human calculator.

His company builds tanks. He was a welder by trade, but now is in management. He can do most of the calculations in his head and rarely uses a calculator.

If your son does not want to be a mathematician, maybe look at being an architect, engineer-aeronautics, or even a pilot. There are many others that I have not listed. Above all, embrace that knowledge, but don't make him "put on a show". He sounds like an amazing young man.

Maybe, you could get him into reading blue prints or start him building things from instructions (not like legos where you have pictures) or if he does use legos, from his imagination. I know some games are not great for kids but i don't mind my grandchildren playing Roblox and Minecraft (within reason) because they can build many skills.

My super power is guessing the gender of an unborn baby. I am correct at least 50% of the time.

on a serious note, a really odd super power I have is the ability to know the type of car you drive based on your face.

I can also tell when people are lying, but I think this is more from experience of conducting research and learning cues.

His company builds tanks. He was a welder by trade, but now is in management. He can do most of the calculations in his head and rarely uses a calculator.

If your son does not want to be a mathematician, maybe look at being an architect, engineer-aeronautics, or even a pilot. There are many others that I have not listed. Above all, embrace that knowledge, but don't make him "put on a show". He sounds like an amazing young man.

Maybe, you could get him into reading blue prints or start him building things from instructions (not like legos where you have pictures) or if he does use legos, from his imagination. I know some games are not great for kids but i don't mind my grandchildren playing Roblox and Minecraft (within reason) because they can build many skills.

Thanks. He is 16 now and will definitely NOT ever be a pilot. His vision is terrible. It's like 20/400 without correction.

He wants to actually be a pastry chef, but he is really into electrical stuff too. He isn't college bound, but might end up in a trade program.

It's such a shame that his autism makes him basically unable to effectively communicate in a meaningful way, because he is so brilliant in a lot of ways. He pretty much can't answer an open ended question. :(

He has never built Lego models that have instructions, he builds his own creations. One of the first was a working lego padlock and key. He was 5 when he made that. At 7, he made a working candy dispenser. He plays Minecraft but only in creative mode. He makes things like washing machines, typewriters, and other electronic things like that. It's crazy. He will be taking an engineering class this year in school. I'll be interested to see how that goes.

He has never built Lego models that have instructions, he builds his own creations. One of the first was a working lego padlock and key. He was 5 when he made that. At 7, he made a working candy dispenser. He plays Minecraft but only in creative mode. He makes things like washing machines, typewriters, and other electronic things like that. It's crazy. He will be taking an engineering class this year in school. I'll be interested to see how that goes.

I've spent some time working with autistic kids, and learned to really appreciate special skills like that. He sounds amazing, and I hope he really enjoys the engineering class!

I have spatial-sequence synesthesia. It means that, to me, things like months of the year or days of the week have definitive "locations". Like, if you say a month of the year I can point to it in space in front of me where I just feel it is. When I first read about this back in college I laughed because I thought everybody did that. Then I mentioned it to my then boyfriend (now DH), and he had no idea what I was talking about.

I can also give people luck during times when I am experiencing a significant amount of luck myself. I don't actually believe in this second 'power', but it does seem to work.

My super power is guessing the gender of an unborn baby. I am correct at least 50% of the time.

on a serious note, a really odd super power I have is the ability to know the type of car you drive based on your face.

I can also tell when people are lying, but I think this is more from experience of conducting research and learning cues.

This made me snort actual milk out my nose

I have a really good memory for details. I remember conversation I have with people, where we were at the time, and even around when it was they told me. Helps with remembering peoples birthdays. 😂
I envy your superpower. I forget people's names if I havent seen them for more than a month. Very embarrassing especially when they remember everything about me.

That really is a superpower.

My superpowers: I can start a fire faster than anyone else I know, and I'm literally the best cook I know. (One of those is much more useful than the other.)
I have a very good memory. I mean like a steel trap.
Me too, especially when it comes to things I read.
I am good at packing a car with suitcases, etc when going on a trip. Same with loading a dishwasher. I didn’t notice these super powers myself, others pointEd them out. I guess it is something you just take for granted and assume everyone would do the same way, kind of like common sense.
Yes, I too am very good at "tetris-ing things.
My super power is guessing the gender of an unborn baby.
I have a similar power: I always know when one of my teenaged students is pregnant -- obviously, I mean before she starts showing. But, really, I'll just "know" weeks before she starts telling her friends or showing.
I'll go one better: I know in advance when my students are going to lie to me. It's not hard: it happens on days when papers and projects are due.

I can fall asleep anywhere. I fell asleep on "It's a Small World" at Disneyland. I also fell asleep while sitting in the third row of a Latin jazz concert. It was pretty loud.

I do not have the best physical coordination or athletic prowess by any means, but somehow I manage to have fast reflexes that allow me to catch things that get knocked over or are falling down. I have saved a lot of glasses from breaking and prevented several spills this way. I still have had plenty of accidents, but on balance my record has been rather successful.

Thought of another one: I make a mean mint julep. It's basically straight bourbon with about a milligram of mint.

I am good at guessing people's blood types. I have an 8/8 so far. Caveat: I can't do this with strangers. I have to know the person at least a little bit. I don't know why that makes a difference, but this started with me saying to my husband, "I feel like you're A+, you feel like A+ to me" and it turned out he was. Then a friend asked me if I could guess hers, and I got it right, and it just snowballed.

But my bad superpower: either my will influences things (negatively), or I have some kind of sixth sense/premonition of bad things. At work, if someone wants to do something I specifically advise against or am opposed to, something freakish always goes wrong, like an instrument will break. Or the power goes out to the single room in the building they need for the task. If my husband or friends do something I'm opposed to or advise against, same kind of thing. My husband once canceled on me to go out with a friend (I was very displeased, especially because I didn't like this particular person,) and while they were out he was walking on a parking block and slipped and broke his ankle. A friend bought something I told them was a bad idea, and within a week it was accidentally damaged (someone accidentally knocked a soda over into it and fried it.) Husband bought an expensive speaker I told him not to, three days later he was taking it to a job site and it suddenly started pouring rain as he was bringing it from his truck to the venue and it was completely destroyed. These are just a few examples - it's not only on occasion, it's literally every time something makes me really mad or I specifically am like "do not do that thing."

I could look at people face and give a great read on them, you would be shocked how dead on I am, and thats another reason I hate these mask its kryptonite to my superpower
LOL me too!
Another super power is to be able to clean and eat a lobster in record time! Seriously, that is my one talent too bad it is not marketable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter