What Kind of Ticket is This?

Lothlórien

Living the Mouse Dream
My in-laws purchased a park hopper for me. I am a DVC member, so I am going to upgrade it to an annual pass. I know a lot about how tickets work being that we are here and all.... but I don't really know about this one.....

They purchased a ticket for me from Undercover Tourist. It is 3 day plus extra day park hopper. (not a free day, but an extra day) - will Disney see that as a 3-day ticket or a 4-day ticket? I am trying to gauge what the cost will be to upgrade.

Also, I have a ticket already on my MDE. It is a comp ticket. I want to use the AP first. I am assuming I can just upgrade the hopper (to an AP) from the in-laws and then prioritize the AP so that the comp ticket can be used another time, correct?

I just did this last week with no problem. Disney counted it as a 4 day ticket.

IMG_0953.PNG Are you certain? If I look on their website they have a three day ticket and a three day plus extra day ticket, both hoppers, with different prices.

View attachment 245296 Are you certain? If I look on their website they have a three day ticket and a three day plus extra day ticket, both hoppers, with different prices.
I am curious about this because I look at the prices from Disney, and a 3 day park hopper is $349 and a 4 day park hoppers is $425, so how is UT cheaper?

I am curious about this because I look at the prices from Disney, and a 3 day park hopper is $349 and a 4 day park hoppers is $425, so how is UT cheaper?
Disney does not list the taxes until you go to check out, so the price you see from Disney is pre-tax. UT shows the price WITH tax.

You need to compare the prices with 6.5% Tax
Disney Prices with tax:
Adult 3 day park hopper is $371.69
Adult 4 day park hoppers is $452.63

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter