What kitchen souvenior to get??

ChocolateQueen

Earning My Ears
I have a friend going to WDW later this month. She asked me what I wanted. Since I haven't been there in so many years I was uncertain on what to say. So, what kitchen item would you want?

Thanks Sarah! I have 4 or 5 MM cookie cutters and 3 MM cutting boards. Last time this friend went she spent about $40 on a gift for me. That time I had no idea. This time she asked what I wanted and I don't know what to tell her.

How about a recipe book? ()And if you've got too many cookie cutters I'll be happy to help you out:rolleyes1 My friend couldn't find one so got me the agg ring - its OK but it makes massive great cookies:headache:)

Mazda, the Disney store sells a MM cookie cutter. I don't know if they ship to the UK.

I too have the egg ring. I have never used it for eggs.

I guess I am going to give the friend freedom to pick up whatever. Last time she went she bought me silverware with the MM head cut out of the handle. :banana:

The mickey handle cooking utensils are fun - I have the pasta lifer and pizza cutter.
There's a clever new colander, smaller, plastic. If I hadn't bought the big metal one last year, i'd have bought the new one, for sure. Likewise had I had space, I'd have bought the big popcorn bowl, but it will have to wait until we're down there with the van.

I have the silver Mickey trivet. We hang it on the wall when we aren't using it. I also bought the Mickey hand potholders. The wine stoppers have either mouse ears or the sorcerer's hat. The salt and pepper grinders are great, a clear round container holding salt or pepper with the classic black mouse head. Ohh the possibilities!

I love my salt & pepper shakers and the timer. (all classic Mickey-head):goodvibes

I have the drawer pulls on all of my upper kitchen cabinets.
The I love them they're unintrusive, and I didn't have to worry about them matching my decor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter