What movies are currently playing in the BV Theater on the Magic?

My cruise is in August, I’m really looking forward to see Haunted Mansion in the BV!

Do they run 20th Century Studios movies as well since that is part of Disney? We cruise at the end of September and I am wondering if the "Haunting in Venice" may be showing (it is a Halloween on the High Seas cruise)

I don‘t find any new releases for Disney between now and October to add to the current list. The Marvels is scheduled for a November release.

And I wouldn’t expect to see “Haunting in Venice.” They may own the company, but I can’t remember their movies to be on the ships.

We were on the Dream in August - we saw Elemental and Indiana Jones. I recall they also played Haunted Mansion.

We had Encanto, Elemental, Haunted Mansion, Little Mermaid, and Indiana Jones this last weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter