What music is played in Mythos?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
Anyone know who is the performer of the Mythos music? I think I heard it also in the Jungle of Dreams show at Busch Gardens Tampa. I don't think MIB9etc. is playing his guitar in the backroom. :)

I'm not sure who it is either, Barry, but you brought up an area I have been wondering about:
Why doesn't Universal sell CD's of their attraction music the way WDW does? I have virtually every music track there is from WDW (including things like the monorail announcements, etc.) and have always wanted the music and stuff from Universal. When I was there in Feb., I asked several employees in the gift shops at both IOA and USF about soundtrack discs and they all said they don;t make them.
Anybody know why they don't?

Actually, there is an IOA soundtrack CD. I have one. There isn't a soundtrack CD for USF, though. The closest is the BTTF ride music from the CD "Back to the Future Trilogy."

This is gonna throw you guys for a loop- the name of the cd is "mythos" by mythos. They're a new age group with two cd's, the self titled oen playing in the dining room and "reality of a dreamer". Both are pretty cool, with some nice beat infused ethnic music. Both cd's are available. I've seen them at Best Buy, but you can definitely get them at Virgin Megastore next time you're in town. I got mine at a used cd store believe it or not.

Thanks!

Hey, isn't the Virgin Megastore in Downtown Disney? You mean I have to step onto Disney property to get it? Ewwwwww! :) Just kidding...it might be worth it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter