What nights for Fantasmic Package?

NSL

Mouseketeer
When we have been in the past the Fantasmic was only shown on certain nights. We are going in July and the park hours are out, but it does not specify what night the Fantasmic will be shown. We will be on the DDP and would like to do the Fantasmic package again but wondering what night? I am preparing all my ADRs and wanted to plan around this. Any ideas on what day I should plan?

Until Disney releases the days Fantasmic will be performed, there really isn't any way to guess accurately. Check www.disneyworld.com for the show schedule to be released. Everyone else who wants a Fantasmic package will be in the same boat.

I looked at the Disney schedule and seem to recall that Fantasmic! is nearly every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday during the summer. Call for a ressie and the cm can confirm days for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter