• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What not to miss

belle44

Earning My Ears
Need help, will be coming to DW 4/24 - 4/30 and staying at WL. I have not been since 1998 and this will also be my 4 year old son's 1 st trip. I just want to make sure he sees as much as possible. Please let me know what not to miss. He loves Buzz & Woody. Also have the MG Peter Pan fireworks cruise planned. Does anyone have any new updates on that? Thanks!!!
::MinnieMo

You will LOVE the WL. :)

Make sure you ask at the front desk for the hidden mickey list so you can go on a hidden mickey hunt. It is perfect for those evenings and rainy times you don't feel like being in the park.

I would also recommend that you take advantage of the extra magic hour. It is a wonderful way for you to enjoy many of the more popular and "kid friendly" rides without the huge crowds.

Have a wonderful trip. :)

I think you picked an absolutely fabulous hotel for kids.
The pool is great. The atmosphere and decor are wonderful.

Some "don't miss" attractions for little kids, based on my own experience with my 2 sons and 3 nieces:

MGM--Muppets 4D, and Little Mermaid Show

MK--new Philharmagic show, almost all of Fantasy Land (of course), Toontown (especially Mickey's and Minnie's house), Alladin's Carpets (2-year- old attraction)

Animal Kingdom--Kilimanjaro Safari, Lion King Show, Primeval Whirl, Tough to Be a Bug (a little intense and dark, but fun)

EPCOT--My favorite park, but still not little kid centered, I think

One tip is that you might consider trying Whispering Canyon Cafe in the WL. There are Lincoln Logs to play with while waiting for your table, the servers are very interactive, and there are child participation activities like "pony races." Th restaurant is lobby-level and fairly open, so you can check it out to see if it is a good idea.

Have FUN!!!!!!!

Wich I were going, too--86 days to go for me!!!!

We have always found Buzz and Woody by Al's Toy Barn at MGM. My DH loved the Pooh ride (MK), the Safari (AK), the Lion King Show (AK), and the Boneyard (AK). It is also fun to try and visit the Fort Wilderness Campground campfire for the sing-a-long with Chip and Dale.

You don't want to miss the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin ride in Tomorrowland. It was one of my faves and BF's fave. They will definitely love it if they are big fans of Toy Story and sometime Buzz is outside the ride meeting fans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter