What old Podcast to listen to?

wishspirit

When you wish upon a star!
Im in bed with a cold (yuck) so i would like to know what old podcasts you recomend, whilst im in my sick bed :sick:

Just listened to the 'best of Dis' which is fab! I can't believe Corey and Julie did the Sky coaster, just hearing about it made my stomach turn (but maybe thats the cold)

whats your favorite old podcast?

You think the description is bad...wait'll you see the video of the skycoaster! It's on my to-do list.
Hope you feel better. Personally, I'd just load up all the old 'casts and listen to them chronologically, oldest first.

I just loaded a bunch of old ones on my iPod and have been going back thru them. Here are some of the ones I chose:

August 8, 2006 - Sad Little Crabcake
March 20, 2007 - Bawb crawls thru Cosmic Ray's on the Family Magic Tour
March 27, 2007 - Sky Coaster
April 4, 2007 - Ohana (Listen to the Best of Episodes, too, to hear Kevin sing!)
August 7, 2007 - Bawb tells us about the cheeter he saw on the Backstage Safari
January 8, 2008 - MoGeeTos
January 22, 2008 - Carpets match the drapes

ok i thought i just had to tell you this.

I just sneezed so hard i got it in my hair, like at the top of my head!!!

EWWWWW

It has to be January 22, 2008 - Carpets match the drapes. This is the most funny podcast ever! Whenever I hear this I literally am unconcious for about five minutes. Just don't even talk to me after I hear that. I have to use several klennex because I there are so many tears. This should rank up there as one of the best unplanned comments in DISUnplugged history. You guys are awesome. Thanks for making us trip and fall on treadmills, cause car accidents, and blow Coke out of our noses all over the computer monitor. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter