• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What price did you get for a Deluxe w/tickets and free dining?

packy

Mouseketeer
What price did you get for a Deluxe w/tickets and free dining? Did you use the YMP code?

WL standard room for 5 nights, PH for 6 days, dining for 2 adults and one 4 yr old for $1781. But I just see that AP rate is out for Sept/Oct for WL for $129 so I may have to change ressie for the 3rd time. :confused3

I got two different rates:

Oct. 1 - 6th (5 nights)
2 adults
Park HOppers
Wilderness Lodge: $1588

Oct. 1 - 8th (7 nights)
2 adults
8 day Park Hoppers Plus
Boardwalk Inn - $2850.

I think we are going to go with the Boardwalk. WOO HOO!! :banana:

I called this morning and upgraded from POR to Wilderness Lodge.

September 18-23, five nights
Standard View
6 day Park Hopper Premiums (with 4 plusses) but expiring

Total 1680.54

I'm pretty pleased...

3 adults, 5 children (14, 9, 9, 7, 4) and an infant

Poly GVC
9/25-9/30 (5 nights)
6 day Park Hoppers
Dining
$6309.99

I got:

10 nights (Oct 3 -Oct 13) at AKL for $2900 for a pool view.

Chantal

We are staying at AKL standard room

2 adults - no kids

September 10 - 17 (7 nights/8 days)

8 day MYW ticket with Park Hoppers and Plus passes

Free Dining

$2100

Grand Floridian garden view - 4 nights, 10/1 - 10/5 - $2029
Grand Floridian lagoon view - 4 nights, 10/1 - 10/5 - $2300

Both are the MYP w/free dining. We booked the garden view but may upgrade to lagoon.

Sorry... that's for 2 adults

We will be down for 5 nights - August 28-Sept. 2, 4 adults 2 standard rooms at the Wilderness Lodge - 5 day plus passes no hopping, expiry. each room came to $1597.60. My AP expired in November 04 and I was considering a renewal until this deal came out. This rate is slightly better than the AP rate because I don't have to buy an AP and meals are included. I think this will be my only trip to Orlando this year. Usually go down at least twice to justify the AP. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter