What Reservation are you Chasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been checking and checking for an Ohana dinner reservation. Trip is in mid-November so I am still hopeful. To those of you searching for a BOG, keep the faith! I got really lucky and found a reservation on my first day of looking. It pays to keep checking!

Good to know, thanks! I'm looking for end of feb

:banana: We are chasing no more! :cool1: I scored us a pre-park opening CRT breakfast ADR yesterday. This completes my most necessary reservations! :dogdance: Can't wait to walk down Main Street & approach the Castle without any crowds around. It should be quite a magical experience. :wave: Now all we need is a little pixie dust :tinker:for decent weather on the morning of March 24th. pixiedust:

Chasing no more! Scored a CRT (its a late breakfast, but that just means we won't have to eat lunch!) Akershus pre-park opening, and a Be our Guest dinner!!!:cool1::cool1:

Chasing a MK BBB.... just scored one for my youngest DD, but looking for another on the same day. ugh.
Not easy to plan a trip you've had to reschedule!

Woot! Just booked dinner at 'Ohana -- the one I've been chasing.

To be fair, it's a 9:15 pm, so I'll keep looking for a better time -- but we're in.

BOG from my 90 days with no luck and checking back everyday at 05:00....only 65 more days to try and get. We have my youngest (7) booked into the BBB at 3:30 that day and wanted to surprise her by taking her there all dressed up like Bell. I am at the point where I would pay a large amount of money to someone for their reservation at the door. We have been to Disney 6 years in a row and this has been the hardest reservation ever!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Bob Rad said:
BOG from my 90 days with no luck and checking back everyday at 05:00....only 65 more days to try and get. We have my youngest (7) booked into the BBB at 3:30 that day and wanted to surprise her by taking her there all dressed up like Bell. I am at the point where I would pay a large amount of money to someone for their reservation at the door. We have been to Disney 6 years in a row and this has been the hardest reservation ever!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Keep trying! My trip is in 2.5 weeks and I just got a BOG ressie a couple days ago for 6:00pm :) it can happen!!

I'm trying to get a better Chef Mickey's breakfast time. I booked at my 6 month window and the only ressie I can get was at 7:00am on our non park day which is the ONLY day we can sleep in!! I've been trying to hard to find a better time later in the morning. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Chasing a CP Breakfast for our short notice trip in November. I keep refreshing the November Cancelled ADR thread and checking the app like it's my job lol. :lmao:

I can finally say I can stop obsessively checking and I don't know what I am going to do with myself. lol Seriously, I feel like I am going to have withdrawals soon. It was like every free moment I was thinking, check check check! Better BOG time acquired. Now I'm DONE. lol

I am chasing a Be Our Guest reservation any day any time ... Nov 15-Nov 20 2014 for my 73 yr old Mom, who is more excited about this trip than my 5 yea old grandson. lol... I just keep checking everyday. it is like a job though. Wish me luck.

If you find yourself getting close and no luck.... I believe 27 days till when you want the reservation you can try to get a lunch fast pass. :) good luck in your search.

I just got Ohana after frequently seraching. It's late, but on a day I preferred so that's nice. Akershus is my #1 now. Any meal, but would prefer lunch or dinner. Of course I'm limited to our Epcot day here so don't know if it will happen AND we have a large party. Sigh. We booked a bit later because I had no clue how this all worked so reservations were picked over to begin with.

Last ONE standing.... Fantasmic! Dinner Package @ MM for a better time, since it is only 1 Dining Plan credit. I have HBD for my desired time, but would prefer not to use 2 dining credits. And this reservation works best calling. :confused3

Online, nothing. By calling I was able to book and change several times for my date & time over the last month. Just not for my desired date, time & dining credits. Now, nothing online or by calling.

HDDR just modified for desired date, time, & category. ;)

Just want a earlier Tony's Town Sq on my MVMCP day. It's the first party and now there are no openings. I have a LTT at 4 but want it to be for Tonys.
I didn't think finding this time for this restaurant would be harder than BOG.

Just keep looking. I finally got an Askershus lunch. I really want a breakfast on a different day but the lunch will work. I will keep looking though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter