What Table Service allow for seating of 10?

mmsportsmom

Mouseketeer
We are a party of 8 adults, a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I am getting ready to make ADR's and I know some restaurants can seat 10 together and some cannot. I am hoping if I know in advance which I should try for a table for 10 and which I should try to split on the first try I will have better luck. I am experienced in making ADR's but this is the first time for this large of a group. I am hoping for:
Chef Mickeys
Garden Grill
Tusker House
CRT
50's Prime Time
Hollywood and Vine
Any experiences on which accommodated one ADR of 10 (or larger)? Thanks!

Hi, when I called for help with reservations for 12, I was told yesterday the max allowed is 8. Of course, this may vary. :)

Long ago, back in 2014, we had a party of 12 at Prime Time, seated together. I don’t have experience with the others on your list. I’ll also add that at Biergarten, not on your list, our party of 9 was seated together last December, and I saw tables for up to 12 there.

We are traveling with a group of 9 and was unable to get a table for all of us. That being said I was easily able to get 2 tables at similar times for all 5 of our ADRs. Just make sure you book online at your 60 day window and you should be good. 👍

It's been difficult to get a table for more than 6 and I think many places top out at 8, larger parties may need two reservations. Before Covid you could regularly book for large parties without calling.

To add, if you decide to split your group into 2 parties, when booking the first one when it asks who will manage the reservation, designate someone else in your party. Otherwise it won’t let you even search for an overlapping restaurant, date and time for the second group. You can leave your name as the person managing the 2nd group. And when it’s time to eat, be sure everyone is at the restaurant 10-15 minutes early, check in with the CM, not via MDE, and tell the CM you’re together and would like to be seated as close to each other as possible. They’ll do their best.

To add, if you decide to split your group into 2 parties, when booking the first one when it asks who will manage the reservation, designate someone else in your party. Otherwise it won’t let you even search for an overlapping restaurant, date and time for the second group. You can leave your name as the person managing the 2nd group. And when it’s time to eat, be sure everyone is at the restaurant 10-15 minutes early, check in with the CM, not via MDE, and tell the CM you’re together and would like to be seated as close to each other as possible. They’ll do their best.

Exactly this - I was able to split our group of 9 into 6/3 for popular spots this way

Thanks All! I will just plan on making two ADRs for each meal. Hopefully will convince hubby to get up at 5:00am with me and be making reservations at the same time.

we had 10 as well and it was just impossible to arrange so we split up into 2 groups of 5. It actually ended up being really nice. Gave us a slight break and we just met up right after dinner. Also, just because you get an ADR at "6pm for 10" doesnt mean it will be ready. You can be waiting quite awhile for 2 tables somewhat close together to empty out and them set them together. Good luck and have a good vacation!

Not on your list, but Homecomin' can seat a table of 10 together. We went a couple of weeks ago (as a party of 2) and 2 separate parties of 10 walked up without a reservation and were sat before us. You could try that or call the restaurant directly to make a reservation (they don't release many reservations to the Disney site for ADRs).

If you are successful in making multiple smaller reservations, I would strongly recommend stopping by the restaurants at least 45 min early and speaking with a CM to let them know your need to combine. Granted you won’t be guaranteed and you won’t need to stand around for that length of time but let it be known you want to combine and they will do their best.

This is an old thread but I was able to recently find parties of 10 for Skippers, Teppan Edo, and 8 for Brown Derby. However, dinner options are significantly limited so for Skippers and Steakhouse 71 I split into tables of 6 and 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter