What Theme Park Stores for Clearance

westcliffemom

Sometimes, I'm Pooh-brained!
What theme park stores have you consistently found clearance items in? Like t-shirts, mugs, etc? TIA

I have found things on sale at the following:

I can't think of the name of the shop (or if it is called a shop) but they sell merchandise inside Wonders of Life pavillion at Epcot. (outside Body Wars).

At Showcase Plaza (two little shopping spots as you enter the Nations at Epcot, one to the left and one to the right) one is called Port of Entry and the other is Disney traders.

A little stand outside Doug Live, we picked up a Doug and Patty tshirt. I would assume this is no longer there since they took the show away.

Alot of the stores at DD.

Look in alot of the nitches. You have to look all over. One place might and the other will. This last time we were there is the first time I have ever seen things on sale and we have gone numerous times. I hope they have sales on our next visit. Have fun!

Check the hotels, gotten $24 T-shirts for $9.98 at BC.

Gotten really good deals at the next shop to emporium. Go out back door of emporium on same side of mainstreet.

Mainstreet watch shop sometimes has a display case with discounted watches.

There are two disney discount stores at Belz shopping center and one across I-4 from Crossroads in the outlet mall next to the Shrine of St Mary Church

For the past 2 years ina row I've gotten incredible clearance items (T's for $4.99, tanks for $3.99, baby rompers for $7.99) at the Island Mercantile store at Animal Kingdom. It's thru the entrance, straight ahead, once you go over the little bridge it's on your left. It's a huge store & they carry all kinds of souvenirs (and it's air conditioned!). Also last year I got great deals on kitchen items at Yankee Trader right outside of The Haunted Mansion at MK. 99 cents for Mickey shaped spatulas, spoons, etc. I think most places have some sort of clearance item if you just keep looking!

I usually find great deals at DD! Especially at Chef Mickey (or the housewares). Also the Sports store usually has nice golf shirts on sale. Last visit, I bought DH a golf shirt for $20.99 (reg $64) he wears it all the time...........

My husband was looking for a hockey jersey with Goofy on in last year. He finally asked someone at the ASC if there were any and we were told that they had just been shipped to an outlet in Orlando. I believe the store was called Character Premier and we found 1 (there are 2 in orlando) in the outlet mall on International Drive near Sea World. We found this place on the way to the airport. OMG, it was like mouse heaven. The material there was indeed stuff from the park and all at 1/2 price. Since we were low on funds, I asked if I was able to use my Disney Credit card and they said yes, they were affiliated with Disney. We spent about 150.00 there. It was too cool.

PS - we eventually found the jersey in MK and he did get one (at full price). Good thing, they didn't have any at the outlet store.

Emporium sometimes has a clearance rack near the door by firehouse/city hall! Got the Duck Hockey Jersey for $9.98!

a while back we noticed that every night the shop at caribbean beach put out new clearance items. it became a habit to just dart in before or after the parks to see what they had. i got some neat stuff -- nothing i "needed" of course but fun!

I don't remember the name of this shop but it is a fairly large one on the left on main street. Everytime we have been there is at least one rack with things marked down on it. Good luck!

I ALWAYS find the "Sale" items when I go! Rarely do I pay FULL price for any of the items I bring home! Downtown Disney Stores, Resort stores, I found Pins on sale at Caribbean beach in Feb of this year! COOL!

Most of the bigger shops/resorts have clearance but as I found out buy it now...
Our resort store had T-shirts on clearance and when I went back the next morning they were gone and had something else hanging on the rack... As you can imagine they are very HOT prices...

Some one mentiones Animal Kindgom.. Again not sure what store - I do remember they had alot of windchimes hanging outside.... But we got matching t-shirts for 5 dollars..
they were great with Animal kingdom on the left side chest in front and back with full picture of Animal Kindgom scene... PLUS they have LARGE WOMEN Sizes... 3x. - it was great.

Have a magical time shopping - I would not pay full price for a t=shirt if you are just looking for a souviner and not a specific one.

I always look for sales too. I found the big shop on the left side of Main Street in MK often has some really great prices. There is another shop on the right hand side of the main street in MGM that also has a good clearance area. Also the shop in CBR has had some really great stuff marked down. While we were there last they had the CUTEST tank tops with eeyore on them. I was so tired that night that I figured I would pick one up in the morning. YUP they were gone. I asked one of the cashiers and she got it out of the back for me. Apparently they (Disney) only put things on sale for a short time before they are shipped elsewhere according to the girl I talked to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter