What time can I leave my luggage?

rosiejo

<marquee><font color=orange>Wonky Chick</marquee><
Hi guys - it's our first trip home in October and I have a question. We are on a wait list for our first night and have booked a hotel offsite. We'll have to check out there at 11am and can't check into OKW until 4pm. We'd like to hit the Florida mall that day and don't really want to take our cases in the car.

Would we be able to drop our cases at OKW in the morning even though we won't check in until the afternoon? Is there somewhere to leave them? Or does that sort of thing only work on the day you check out?

Hope someone can help!

Clare

I don't know if you'd be able to leave luggage without checking in, but you can check in any time that day.

You may not have access to your room until the afternoon, but you can complete the check in process anytime - they'll give you your room keys, but won't tell you which room. They also give you a number to call (so you could call from the mall if you wanted ;) )to check when your room is ready so you don't have to go back to front desk, just go straight to the room once they've given you the location :)

Bell Services will store your luggage until you want to collect it, or have it taken to your room (but you'll need to be in the room to take delivery of it).

Absolutely right, we have done this lots of times (I think the earliest was about 7.30am.)

bell services will take to your room when its ready,even if your not there
Paulh

bell services will take to your room when its ready,even if your not there
Paulh

Ooops, sorry if I gave the wrong info :o I thought you had to be there to receive it so there could be no question of anything 'missing'.

ooh fabulous! Thanks guys!

So we'll check in - leave the cases and hit the mall and Typhoon Lagoon and then come back around dinner time when our room should be ready.

Gotta love how easy Disney are when you need to do complicated stuff :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter