What time do ticket booths open?

themerrymagpie

Earning My Ears
We're hoping maybe there's an outside chance we can buy same-day MHP tix on Wednesday morning next week. We are not staying on-site so I assume we can't try for them at GCH, and our next best hope (if there is any) is to be at the ticket booths when they open on Wednesday. Thanks!

I was told they open about an hour before opening. No firm time though when asked over the phone and in person. The day I went, regular park opening was at 9am. DisneyLand had a MM or EMH, whatever it was LOL, at 8a and I found the booths already open at 7:30a with no lines.

Why not buy them through the App?

I bought a one day tix morning of - from my hotel room on the App. Then you can go directly to the turnstiles

Why not buy them through the App?

I bought a one day tix morning of - from my hotel room on the App. Then you can go directly to the turnstiles

The OP is looking for day of MHP tickets, not park tickets. That is why it has to be the ticket booths and first thing in the morning.

To the OP: please report back here with your experience! It will help others to know what the MHP day of policy is at the booths this year. Thanks!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter