What time for flight?

macsandy1957

Mouseketeer
Forgive me if this has been asked a million times.

If I am sailing back into Port Canaveral on the Enchantment of the Seas, what time should I book my flight home?

Forgive me if this has been asked a million times. If I am sailing back into Port Canaveral on the Enchantment of the Seas, what time should I book my flight home?

Normally 3pm or later is safe. That's conservative. You could go earlier but you'd be cutting close.

Just got off enchantment Friday, and we were in the rental car by 8:50, and passing MCO shortly before 10. We took our time doing self carry too so you could definitely do noonish but I would personally want to give a few hours leeway. I like having time to kill as opposed to rushing. There's lots of restaurants on I-Drive to get lunch at while waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We had a tough time getting off enchantment in February. We did self walk off and we weren't in line for the shuttle back to our car until 930. I wouldn't want a flight before noon at the earliest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter