• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time for shuttle pick up?

TLPL

DIS Veteran
I am planning to book a Cruise shuttle service on the debarkation day to take us from Port Canaveral to Disney after our cruise. I am planning to book with Mears, it ask to enter the pick up time. What time should I enter? I how do I find out what time we will be out?

typically you'll be off the ship about 8:30 am. Add some time to go through immigration (really easy) find your luggage (not terrible) and through customs (very easy, just walk by), and you'll be on the curb in 15 minutes after stepping onto the gangway.

typically you'll be off the ship about 8:30 am. Add some time to go through immigration (really easy) find your luggage (not terrible) and through customs (very easy, just walk by), and you'll be on the curb in 15 minutes after stepping onto the gangway.
Do they schedule departure by groups? or everyone can leave whenever they are ready?

Do they schedule departure by groups? or everyone can leave whenever they are ready?
Currently they are doing it by groups in order to space people out.

Thanks for the info. I scheduled the pick up for 10:00am, I hope there is somewhere we can hang out before our ride show up.

I am planning to book a Cruise shuttle service on the debarkation day to take us from Port Canaveral to Disney after our cruise. I am planning to book with Mears, it ask to enter the pick up time. What time should I enter? I how do I find out what time we will be out?
If you carry your luggage off yourself you will be off quicker. We were in our transport by 7:30 on our Thanksgiving Cruise on the Harmony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter