• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to do at the Resort Hotels?

ej119

Mouseketeer
My DH, friend, and I are heading to Tokyo Disneyland in July and I'm so excited! It will be my first trip to Japan so I'm really looking forward to everything.

We're getting into Tokyo on a Tuesday evening (staying at the nearby Hotel MyStays Maihama) and are planning on getting 2-day park tickets for Wed & Thurs. However, we would love the spend Tuesday evening exploring the resorts.

So what should we see?! Are there any must see features or restaurants that you think are must sees?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Not sure how late you'll be arriving but you may find that you're tired from traveling and just want to crash when you get to your hotel. Otherwise, you could easily fill an evening hopping between the three Disney hotels and Ikspiari. We didn't eat at any of the resort restaurants, so I can't help you there. We just wandered around and checked out the decor and gift shops. If you arrive early enough and have the energy, you could buy an after 6pm pass and get a jump start on one of the parks.

Not sure how late you'll be arriving but you may find that you're tired from traveling and just want to crash when you get to your hotel. Otherwise, you could easily fill an evening hopping between the three Disney hotels and Ikspiari. We didn't eat at any of the resort restaurants, so I can't help you there. We just wandered around and checked out the decor and gift shops. If you arrive early enough and have the energy, you could buy an after 6pm pass and get a jump start on one of the parks.

Thanks for the info! I might be underestimating our exhaustion levels. :)

But hopefully not!

We stayed in the Tokyo Disneyland hotel and I just went exploring all around. I took the lift (it was amazing just in itself) to the top floor. Took some photos down from the balcony and just went for a wander. I found the presidential suite door and just had a look at the art work and carpet. Also in the afternoon you can go for tea in the Disneyland Hotel. They give you small cakes and a timer for how long to brew the tea for! There is also a beautiful garden at the front of the hotel if the weathers nice.

And that was only one hotel, I didn't get a chance to explore the Mira Costa or Ambassador so I'm sure you'll find lots to look at.

You never know, you might just want to spend all of your time in the Parks, I know i did.

Some pictures to give you some ideas

DSC03830.JPG DSC03831.JPG
The Lift (elevator)DSC03835.JPG
Inside the lift (elevator)DSC03840.JPG
Ummm... carpetDSC03843.JPG DSC03844.JPG DSC03846.JPG
Notice the double doors, you know because we cannot mix with common people! DSC03849.JPG DSC03850.JPG DSC03852.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter