What to do?? Extra Couple Hours in LA

bennyb98

Mouseketeer
So I got a lovely message yesterday that my flight that was supposed to leave at 1pm is not leaving at 6pm the day I fly out from my Disneyland trip which gives me five more hours to kill on that Saturday. Any ideas of something to do that then? I won't have a car and don't really want to lug my suitcase around with me and I’m staying near DLR so not sure what to do. Is there anything exciting at LAX to look at for five hours? Haha :rotfl2:

I think I would see how much "late check out" costs at your hotel, and stay there a bit longer rather than taking a shuttle to LAX and trying to find something to do with your bags etc.
If you can't swing a late check-out, most hotels will at least hold your bags for you at the bell desk, so you can do something nearby and then leave for LAX a bit later. Plan to get to the airport early though, because the traffic around 4pm to 6pm can be a zoo getting to LAX . By the way, how are you getting from Anaheim to LAX?

Thanks, I'm thinking about seeing how late I can check out and maybe going to Downtown Disney now. I am planning on taking a shuttle from LAX to Anaheim, but haven't picked out which one yet, last thing I have to do for the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter