What to do on Disney Property besides the parks?

I may be doing a camping trip at Fort Wilderness. Does anyone know if I brought a kayak if I can use it on Bay Lake? I have never seen one on Bay Lake but figured I ask just to be sure.
i don’t think Disney allows any private boats, etc on their waterways. They want the rental money 462071

For resort hopping, if you go to the Epcot area resorts (Swan/Dolphin, BC/YC, BWI), its very easy to walk between them, Similarly, its very easy to ride the monorail around between Poly, GF and CR. When you get to CR, its easy to boat to WL and/or FW. I find all these resorts to be the easiest and most efficient to hop to. A lot of people think CSR/Gran Destino are worth a visit, especially with the new bars and restaurants. And if you're interested in visiting Riviera, its easy enough to walk to CBR from there. You can also ride the Skyliner, which connects to AOA and Pop if those resorts are of interest to you.

Are you planning to visit Disney Springs? IMO, its well worth a visit. We do all of our souvenir shopping there, and stop for drinks along the way, as well as dinner. You can also walk to SSR from there or boat to OKW, but not a ton to see at either IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter