what to do, where to start, how did i???

tammyandtommy

Just call me Duckie!
ok so last month was my husbands 30th birthday party, we had a great time, then the other day I got pictures back... if i knew how to post a picture i would i look like a elephant and my husband looks like the mouse. Then last week, Tom made me breakfast and when he game me a plate of food that was half full i was like where is the rest he said "portion control" I got offended, why i dont know cause im a cow! LOL next I went to work and someone called for me and when my coworker answered he say oh she is doing what she does best eatingm which i never eat in front of him on a regular basis and only work together for 4 hours tops on a friday. Up until this point I have just shrugged it off. Then today when i was at school, i didnt have time for breakfast so i brought some fruit salad and a guy i go to school with said are you going to stop eating that so i can give you a hug, then later in the day after lunch he said you ate all that! I amlost fell over! what the heck is wrong with people? What the heck is wrong with me? What should I do? I want to lose it I have tried many weight loss plans and they work for a while. I even lost 20 pounds just by eating on a smaller plate! But I dont stick to it! I am mad at myself, I am med at the people around me, I am just plain old mad. How did I get to this weight, how can i lose all this? I dont know where to turn. I know my husband was being supportive and he really tries but he can eat gallons of ice cream and gain nothing. so it is hard for him to understand. We have been together since high school, and 2 kids later he still loves me the way I am, he says he wishes i was healthier (ie diabetes) and supports whatever i need, even if its a caramello bar! someone please help me, this is my scream, my cry my plea, I dont know where to turn, I eat when im bored i eat when im hungry i eat to eat, i plan my meals all the timem i eat cause others eat... im eating for no reasons, all the time :confused3 :confused3

TomsBirthdayparty054.jpg

Welcome, Tammy!

I hear what you are saying, have been there, and it's not a fun place much of the time.

Take time for you, figure out what small steps you can take to start on this journey and focus on 1 small thing at a time. Drink water, cut out sodas, read journals and get some incredible inspiration and tips.

I do WW and it works if you stickk with it. It is accountability. If you can enter this journey with a friend it's easier.

Most of all, don't get down on yourself when you have a bad day. Pick up, move on. Small changes can bring big rewards!

Welcome Tammy!

You've come to the right place. I'd recommend reading other journals here & seeing how we've all worked towards being healthier selves. There are a lot of inspiring people out there.

We're not perfect, by any means. We all have set backs & failures. But like goldcupmom stated, we know we need to get back up & keep on going.

I admire you for posting a picture. I wasn't able to do it right away...I had to work up to it! :rolleyes2

You know what you want to do, and you can do it! :cheer2:

:welcome: Tammy!!
This is the best place!! The encouragement and accountability is incredible!
Hang with us and you will do great!! Like they said, cut out the soda's and get you a BIG OL' GLASS OF WATER!!! Also, walking is a good start for a workout program :cool1:

Again, welcome to the DIS, the best bunch of people around!! :thumbsup2 :teeth:

marie

ps-kim made me post a pic....watch her!!!! :rolleyes1 :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter