what to do with faux leather fabric

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
I posted this on the budget board but hope someone here might help too.
I was out tag saleing (sp) today and there was a company that was going out of business. They had rolls and rolls of faux leather, all different colors that they were giving away.
The owner said she had the sign out all day and only one person stopped by and they didn't take anything. She said she was going to dump it all into the dumpster tomorrow if no one wants it.
I hate to see it all tossed, I would much rather see something done with it.
I am thinking of going back tomorrow to grab a few bolts of it some to donate to my grandson's school for crafts but I was hoping I could come up with something to make with some either to use or maybe sell on etsy.
I checked online and could only come up with things like covering coffee cans with it for pencil holders, and making desk sets. (who has desk sets anymore?)
Does anyone have any ideas of what can be made with this stuff?

Bean bags - make bean bags with them for kids / teens. Faux leather may blend in a bit better with family room decor than stuff with kiddie prints.

Small amounts of faux leather for paws for homemade teddy bears. Or soft balls for toddlers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter