What to Pack

Janet Hill

DIS Veteran
We're leaving for Southern Ca on Friday. We'll be staying at a resort on Capistrano Beach and doing Legoland and Disney. What kind of clothes should we take. Do I need a little of everything or just jeans and sweaters?

Thanks

I think a little of everything is good. It's warm during the days 80-70s and it can get chilly at night 60s. So shorts, t's, jeans (if you'd feel comfortable wearing them during the day), and jackets would be a good combo. You never know what the weather will do.

I agree, with PP. It's been pretty warm still down here during the day. Even if you're by the ocean you'll still probably want short sleeves during the day and maybe a sweater/sweatshirt at night. Of course, the weather could change all of a sudden and be cold during the day but I would bring a variety of things. You could probably leave the shorts at home if you want to have one less thing to pack, and just do pants and short sleeves unless you think you will get hot easily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter