What to wear for photo shoot

pinkerbell

FREE DDP 06, 07, 08, 09 & 10!!
We have a shoot booked for Saratoga Springs at the end of the month. I have seen pictures where familes dress similar and love them. We are a family of four, our two kids are girls ages 2 and 4. Any suggestions on what we could wear, without spenind a fortune. I would love to all do black or white turtlenecks and jeans but it will be way to warm for that... pics and ideas welcome..
thanks

dh and I wore navy blue polo shirts with khaki shorts and ds wore navy blue polo shirt that had light blue and white stripes on it - and khaki shorts - they turned out AWESOME!

we wore khaki shorts and white shirts. My youngest daughter wore just a white dress. I had 90% of the items and picked up the rest at Wal Mart. I'll post some photos once I get my photo pass cd. My friend also did the shoot at the same time. She and her daughter wore summer dresses and her fiance wore khaki and white. Her photo's also turned out nice. Here are a few pictures I took myself.
DisneySept2008610.jpg

DisneySept2008607.jpg

We didn't have our shoot there (ours was done at the GF). I had originally thought of wearing black shirts (went out the window when we couldn't get black shirts for all 4 of us). Next I thought of navy blue (had the same problem getting shirts for everyone). Next we thought of navy polo dresses for DD and I and navy polos for DH and DS. However after we found out that they wouldn't arrive in time (delivery time was anytime between a day before we left and two days later). Too close for us.

We ended up going with bright pink shirts for DD and I and navy shirts for DS and DH. We all wore khaki shorts. The pictures look wonderful on the Photopass website. Don't have the CD yet.

It's a tough decision trying to figure out what to wear.

We had ours done at Poly and dh and I wore red polos with khaki shorts. Our girls wore red/white matching shirts and khaki shorts. We didn't get a great family shot, but here's one picture:

poly3.jpg

We had our photo shoot at Poly on 9/19. We wore red polos and khaki shorts. We all had the shorts, and I got everyone's shirts as Kohl's for less than $15 each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter