What unwanted things regularly get into your outdoor space of your home?

As much as we like to watch the deer and chipmunks, I don't appreciate that the deer eat my tulips- even the "deer proof" ones- and the chipmunks dig up the crocus bulbs, every single year.

Trash that flies out of our trash cans during automated pickup. Usually not an issue if the automatic dumping arm on the garbage truck is adjusted properly, but a mess when it isn't. When the arm is out of adjustment, the can also can fall on it's side when slammed to the ground, making it difficult for some like senior citizens to set it back up right.

annoying neighbors (and a few free range chickens but i can deal with those 🍗🍗🍗🍗).

I'm currently playing a real-life version of whack-a-mole.

This varmint is defeating my liquid repellents and now grub/insect killer granules. I just ordered a scissor trap as a last resort; I just him/her to leave on it's own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter