What was the last thing you had delivered?

Pair of new running shoes, that, incidentally, feel TERRIBLE. Why do running shoe companies insist on redesigning shoes every year? It is maddening. Now I have to return them and order like 2 more pairs to see which ones feel best.

A mystery package from Amazon, because it is a gift from a family member! My son wants the tree to go up because he loves when gifts start getting piled around it!

some tee shirts that turned out to be too big. Today I am expecting a delivery of some memory for my husbands computer. He is expecting four today, all things for me!!!

TrackIR, head tracking camera for flight simulator.

I don't order much because it gets too expensive. I keep thinking of things I want or need so I wait til next pay. Then next pay I have more I want/need so wait again. I never got into the online ordering thing so I am having difficulty with the 'I can just order the rest later' part.

I have a whole cart full on Amazon I have to go through and delete because of the few items I really do need.

Two old-fashioned photo albums with paper pages, and photo corners. Putting together Christmas gifts for my daughters with them.

Just unpacked and washed a new electric griddle. Not sure what else is in the Amazon box, but I didn't want to spoil my Christmas, so my wife will open it when she gets home.

We just had Chinese delivered for lunch. Non food related, my husband had some “COVID essential employee” stickers made up for his guys to wear on their hard hats (they like to decorate them).

For me, I had wood delivered to make ornaments. Husband had parts delivered for my jeep, and my teenage daughter bought gaming equipment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter