Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Week of April 21

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Week of April 28

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

my523

Mouseketeer
Trying to plan when to go for our second visit to WDW. Looking at April so that our youngest will hopefully be at least 40 inches. 😅 End of January would be more ideal, but I just don’t know if she can make it by then. Also, my kiddos’ school tends to do field trips end of April/early May. 🥴 I don’t know the dates for those, yet, though!

What week in April would you pick!??

2 of the biggest events to affect crowds in April will be Easter and the Run Disney events.

Easter next year is March 31, so you’ll likely see large crowds that first week of April, but may slow down by the 7th, tho some spring breaks might still be happening.

Run Disney race is the weekend of April 18-21, so the week of the 21st will likely have higher crowds as well.

Usually the end of April, beginning of May are the best times to go as schools wind down, fewer people are traveling.

We had never been to WDW in April before a trip a few years ago. We chose the last week (weekend, really) and it was great. The weather was truly wonderful - not too cool nor too warm and sunny (that was lucky for us). The F&W Festival drew crowds to Epcot, but we were there on a weekend. We only visited one park due to the brevity of our visit.

2 of the biggest events to affect crowds in April will be Easter and the Run Disney events.

Easter next year is March 31, so you’ll likely see large crowds that first week of April, but may slow down by the 7th, tho some spring breaks might still be happening.

Run Disney race is the weekend of April 18-21, so the week of the 21st will likely have higher crowds as well.

Usually the end of April, beginning of May are the best times to go as schools wind down, fewer people are traveling.
Are run disney park crowds and resorts typically busier the days before or after the running events ? or just both.... thanks :) Basically is the trend to dot he race first and then stay after? or vice versa? Currently booked at GF weekend of April race but not a runner, it's also spring break for parts of New England.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter