What were December's Come Back Rates?

Lisa3

DIS Veteran
I recently sent an e-mail to Disney about several minor problems we encountered on our December trip. To my surprise I received a telephone call from the Executive Offices!!! They went over my concerns and since I mentioned in my e-mail that I also had not been informed about the Come Back Rate promotion they ran at that time she said that Reservations would be contacting me shortly.

Since I can't seem to use the search function on these boards can anyone tell me what come back rate they received if they booked a trip from next fall's value season (November-December)? I would specifically be interested in rates for the Polynesian (Garden View and Garden View Concierge) but all others are welcome. Thanks.

and Disney called me repeatedly (!) until they got me!! Offered me the rate of $133.13 including taxes per night at AKL for this coming August. I'm pretty happy with that :-)

I know this isn't where you are looking to stay...but you can get an idea maybe of what's coming!? BTW...I paid very close to this in December with an AP rate. I paid $109.00 per night PLUS taxes then.

I used a comeback rate for this Nov. 28 - Dec. 7 (9 nights) at BWI Water View for $2168 total.

I got the $133.13 rate at the AKL for September using the comeback rate. Rack was $199, 40% discount=$119.40 +tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter