• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What would a turkey leg be considered on Dining Plan??

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
When we go to WDW my DH absolutely MUST get himself a turkey leg (usually at Toluka's in MGM)....is this considered a lunch?? a snack?? A dinner for a family of four?? :confused3 HELP!

it's considered whip-out-your-wallet-and-pay-cash for it =)

Turkey leg, and many other items, are not included on the dining plan, unfortunately. THey aren't too expensive, though, so he should still be able to get one ;)

Hi

You can get the turkey leg on the ddp - however you get just a drink, chips and the turkey leg - no dessert. So I guess most people pay oop. :goodvibes

Princess4Eeyore said:
Hi

You can get the turkey leg on the ddp - however you get just a drink, chips and the turkey leg - no dessert. So I guess most people pay oop. :goodvibes

This is good news. Did you do this yourself or know someone who did? I thought this was strictly OOP. DH doesn't care for dessert but loves those turkey legs.

Ladybugsy said:
This is good news. Did you do this yourself or know someone who did? I thought this was strictly OOP. DH doesn't care for dessert but loves those turkey legs.

...what SHE said!

We used a CS credit at Lunching Pad at MK last Fall.

It was like Princess4Eeyore said - turkey leg, chips, and drink.

We also used DDP to get turkey leg in December. We purchased turkey leg, chips & drink, just as the above poster mentioned.

It's my understanding that the carts don't do this, just the counter service places. The ones I've seen mentioned are The Lunching Pad (Tommorowland, MK), and the Touloca Turkey Leg Stand (MGM across from the Fantasmic entrance). I personally saw it done at the MGM location, and there was definitely no dessert. The CM explained it before ringing the sale up, and the guy said they didn't need dessert anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter