What would you buy yourself for Christmas this year if that was the tradition?

Queen Anne chocolate covered cherries. They have been under our Christmas tree almost every year since I was a small child.
I have not had those in years but we used to have those and a life saver storybook (Back when it had good flavors!)

New winter jacket. Want a new one but feel guilty spending money as nothing wrong with old one.

A WDW 14 day vacation Deluxe resort stay at AKL

Go big or go home!
That's what I'm talkin about!!

You mean you don't get yourself a treat?
Dh and I do.

We have late November birthdays and take liberties getting ourselves a few things we want and have put off getting.
In fact, dh started just ordering several things for himself last week. We did have to have a chat about that as I needed something to get him for Christmas.
Definitely, no need to keep up the façade of buying things for people that don't really need it or maybe even don't want it.
Interesting Google Spell Check. lol

A new Honda sedan. I drive a large minivan which I love and would not get rid of, but would like to have a smaller car to drive when I am not hauling a lot of stuff. I just cannot justify spending the money when I have a perfectly good vehicle to drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter