What would you do?? 4 nights BCV or 5 nights BWV????

singitalto

<font color=FF66FF>Can't wait to stay at the Beach
I am going to rent points to our mini vacation this spring. What would you do- 4 nights in a studio at Beach Club Villas or 5 nights in a standard studio at Boardwalk Villas?? 4 nights at BC is the same points as 5 nights at BW- is it worth it?

Unless you can find someone who is renting an existing reservation, it maybe difficult to get a BWV standard view for this spring. They book up early.

BCV will give you access to Stormalong Bay, if that is important to you.

There are only a limited number of standard rooms available for lower points at BWV and those tend to reserve completely 10 to 11 months out. If you can get BWV standard, I would take it, but higly likely it will not be available this Spring.

Thanks, you are right, I haven't even checked BWV. It probably isn't even an option. As of Friday, BCV was available so I will jump on it. My 9 and 11 yeear old would love SAB!!!
Thanks!
MaryAnne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter