What would you do if you had 2 ressies?

essmom

DIS Veteran
I have 2 ressies at the HRH. One is $203 poolview and the other is $151.20 gardenview via hotelkingdom. I am thinking I'll keep the gardenview b/c I know we won't be in our room that much. BUT I was waiting to see if fan club rates might be lower than 151 . I called and she told me today that ent rates were usually the best rate. I would love to cancel my ressie with HRH so I can have the credit on my card. What do you think?

I have stayed both poolview and gardenview at HRH and would say that while the poolview is nicer, it is not $52/night nicer. We were perfectly content with gardenview and only did poolview due to free upgrade. As it turned out, however, our poolview was obstructed by a palm tree and we were credited $20 per night.

We'll be returning to HRH in a few weeks and got poolview for $135. We could have had gardenview for $125, but I thought poolview was worth the extra $10, but not much more than that.

Ditto. Go with the garden view. That extra money will come in handy for souvenirs, dinner at Mythos, or Tchoup Tchoup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter