What would you do-tickets?

mom25kiddos

Mouseketeer
We are going for only one day, DL is a tag onto a trip, so a bit of a bonus day. Our kids have been before, and been to WDW before, so we are just going to pick some favorites and enjoy the day. Unfortunately, the day we have is a 'grad night', so trying to figure out which ticket to go with. Should we just do DL? or do DCA in the AM and hop over to DL before the grad party? What would you suggest? Thanks!

My advice is to just do DL, as there's so much to do it will be tough to even do the one park in a day. You should look at the rides at DCA to see if it's of interest and see if the cost of a parkhopper is worth it. I do not recommend doing a 1-park only at DCA, as it's tougher to fill a whole day there (many more rides at DL).

Are any of your favorites at CA? If so, then, yeah, a hopper is always a good call. There's nothing wrong with just focusing on DL either for a quick trip. CA does have some unique stuff, so it may be worth it.

Last edited:
I agree with the suggestion to rope drop. Definitely do not sleep on that (pun intended!) but definitely go more than 30 minutes before park opening. They actually open the turnstiles 30 minutes before park opening at about 7:30 AM. I would suggest being there between 645 and 7 AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter