Whats for dinner, Christmas edition.

Appetizers, unfortunately we made less as my daughter blew a 101.7 on the thermometer at 11 am. So , we cancled Christmas for all and now have chrismass for three. Lol. At least the fireplace will take the chill out of the air. 20211225_123849.jpg20211225_123951.jpg

PA Christmas Eve Eve Dinner: Ham, mashed potatoes, carrots, green bean casserole, rolls.

Christmas Eve: 2 meat lasagna and garlic bread.

Christmas Day: Turkey Breast, candied yams, stuffing, mashed potatoes, steamed veggies gravy.

My mom and dad wanted to host. So I let them. (They're in their 80s, I'm in the same town, but they get first dibs on hosting holidays as they've done for decades - but I've picked up some holiday hostings).

We had 14 people.

I brought an appetizer as ordered - deviled eggs. <chef's kiss>

Was nice and warm about 75F so we could sit outside and chat/snack/drink before eating inside.

Mom and Dad got a new Samsung big screen tv from Santa. :santa: And now they're on YouTube TV and cut the cord on Directv.

Bama Ed

PS - and I am their personal Geek Squad (ala Best Buy). :scared:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter