What's going on with Fiasco?

Be well Fiasco! Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and Hailey. Both of you bring so much joy and insight to this forum. We love your content but at the end of the day all of that doesn't matter. We just wish both of you the best and hope you have a full recovery.

Our thoughts and prayers for Corey and his wife.

I hope he recovers 100% soon. Praying for a full recovery.

Continuing to send support for recovery. ...And that the most difficult choice of the day becomes, do I want the orange or blue jello? Do I watch HGTV or Bravo? *big hugs and much love*

Continuing to send support for recovery. ...And that the most difficult choice of the day becomes, do I want the orange or blue jello? Do I watch HGTV or Bravo? *big hugs and much love*
The choice is always Bravo. Potomac is carrying the whole Real Housewives franchise this season. LOL

Hope he's doing well. Thoughts and best wishes for continued healing to him and his family.

Can anyone please give the details on how Corey got a collapsed lung?

Poor Fiasco! that's just crazy! I hope he flies through this next surgery and is back on the DIS with us soon! to Hailey, hang in there hon.....all of us will be there with you in thoughts and prayers! we love you guys!

I can report that, per his Instagram, he's out of the hospital as of this weekend and in good spirits! Here's to continued and complete recovery!
Thanks, Tres! I don't have Facebook or Instagram, and it's nice to get an update. I've been so worried. 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter