• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's happening in Vegas May 17-19th

Rachael Q

DIS Veteran
The cheapest we cant find a hotel on the strip for under $250.00. I know it's a weekend, but the previous weekend is average $150.00.

is it the Duran Duran concert? I don't know the exact dates, know it is in May and that my BFF was dying to go - until she saw the rates

Gonna go see them in Concord, Ca instead.

Finally found out why the Sunday night is one of the most expensive nights of the month...

Sun, May. 18th, 2008 Academy of Country Music Awards MGM Grand Garden Arena Las Vegas, NV

And Cher is playing on the 17th and 18th at Caesars Palace.

The ICSC citywide convention moves in that weekend (Intl Council of Shopping Centers) - the LVCVA's website says it has 30,000 attendees. If you are trying to stay at one of the properties where they have their events, this may be why you are finding higher rates.

Look at Circus Circus. Their rates look good.

Did you try VRBO.com? We're going May 15-19 (our Victoria Day long weekend) with extended family. We got 3 jr. suites at the MGM Signature for $149 per night (includes housekeeping fee). We did book about 3 months ago to get this rate. Hopefully, you can find something directly from owner on that website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter