What's so special about the after race party?

pixieprincess925

I can't get to Disney soon enough!
I'm a passholder doing a RunDisney event for the first time. Do I want to attend the after race party? If so - why?

If you are a passholder, probably it is not worth attending unless they majorly change it this year. Most of the rides are closed, the open rides have huge wait times, and there’s really nothing special going on except a random DJ in a dark corner of the park. That Disney is charging $110 for this event is ridiculous. When I decided not to have an AP, it was great to get access to the park at 4, but the “party” doesn’t start until 9.

I had fun at the party in 2022. Since I have an AP, I focused on character meets and hanging out with fellow runners. The dance party was actually kind of fun.

I'd say if you are doing the half/challenge go for characters if you were thinking of adding it on save that $$$ for expo merch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter