What's the Best Cheap Hotel?

D

dopeydays

My grandma and uncle have decided to come to disney with us for a couple of days. They are staying one night at ASM for 49 dollars. They now want to stay another night but pay a lot less:rolleyes: , any suggestions?

I know the Rosen Resorts on I Drive have a good deal going just now for a $29 room rate at the Quality Inn and Clarion Plaza hotels (I think). Try looking up the Hotels link on www.orlandoinfo.com. And don't forget to check out the Orlando Hotel Discounts link at the top of this page for a lot of good special offers, too. Getting a better deal than $49 for ASM is going to be pretty tough, though!

You might be able to hit a hotel on Priceline for around $20 a night. With their processing fee and tax, the total will come out to about $28 for 1 night. Priceline's fee is $5.95 per bid and tax is around 10% to 11%. Personally, I would add a few nights to your $49 ASM stay. For the ASM, that is quite a steal! :)

I also suggest staying at the Allstars more nights. Bus transportation is a big plus for them.

Herc.

I agree that you can't beat the all-star deal. That is where I am staying all week. But my grandmother is as cheap as they come. Thanks for all of the info.

http://www.magicorlando.com/
There are two Magic Castle Inn properties, both located on Rt 192. One is 3½ miles and the other (a few dollars cheaper) is about 5 miles from WDW. They are clean properties with a no frills swimming pool. They also have complimentary bus transportation to WDW. The best part is that the very low price also includes a buffet breakfast each morning. If you are on a budget, this is a really good bargain for the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter