What's the biggest discount you've seen on Coco Cay cabanas?

peacefrogdog

DIS Veteran
I've purchased things like internet, drink packages and CoCo Cay thrill park passes on Black Friday for 40-60% off but have never paid attention to discounts for cabanas on CocoCay. What's the biggest % discount anyone has seen for CoCoCay cabanas (most specifically the Thrill park Cabanas and the Beach Club Cabanas)?

The best deals I saw on the Thrill Park Cabanas was right before the 60 day mark for our cruise. I think I paid $253 for a Thrill Park cabana for a Harmony Cruise in 2019. I've seen it $299 on several cruises since then every once in a while. I don't recall seeing any great deals on Black Friday for this. The cheapest I've seen the Beach Club Cabanas was $799. I've seen the Chill Island cabanas for $399-499. In my experience the smaller ships have cheaper prices over the Oasis class ships.

The best deals I saw on the Thrill Park Cabanas was right before the 60 day mark for our cruise. I think I paid $253 for a Thrill Park cabana for a Harmony Cruise in 2019. I've seen it $299 on several cruises since then every once in a while. I don't recall seeing any great deals on Black Friday for this. The cheapest I've seen the Beach Club Cabanas was $799. I've seen the Chill Island cabanas for $399-499. In my experience the smaller ships have cheaper prices over the Oasis class ships.

Unfortunately for my two booked cruises, our ship is there with another ship: when there on our Dec 2021 cruise on Independence , Mariner is docked there the same day. When there on our July 2021 cruise on mariner, Symphony is there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter