What's the difference between Kidani Village and Jambo House at AKV?

I just checked my list of reclassified rooms to see if any rooms reclassified from Savanna View to Standard View have a closet and there are none. My only stay in a Jambo House studio was in a room with no closet and only the half armoire for hanging space. Fortunately for me, DH wasn't that bothered hanging anything up so I had that space to myself. The dresser in the Jambo studios is very cute but the drawers are quite small. The only large drawer is the one in the storage bench. Storage space was tight for the two of us but we managed. It is my one gripe about AKV -- not enough storage space!

I agree drawer space is pretty limited. But the doors underneath the 2 smaller drawers where the pack and play are bigger right? At least that is how it was at Kidani. If so I think what ever is in that space I'll put under the bed or something and we'll take advantage of that space too.

I'm staying at Kidani next week with my friends who have DVC. We're doing the QSR DDP..is there anywhere to fill the mugs at Kidani? I've only seen the resort once before it was open and didn't know if there was a refill location there? I've stayed at Jambo 5 times or so...Thanks!

I'm staying at Kidani next week with my friends who have DVC. We're doing the QSR DDP..is there anywhere to fill the mugs at Kidani? I've only seen the resort once before it was open and didn't know if there was a refill location there? I've stayed at Jambo 5 times or so...Thanks!

There's 2 refill stations in Kidani. One in the gift shop in the lobby, and another refill station at the (side of the) pool bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter