What's the farthest anyone has drove to visit Mickey?

Goofy52

Earning My Ears
We leave this Friday for WDW. We live in North Central Ohio. We're driving to Orlando. We usually drive about 12-13hrs. the 1st day and then only have a few hrs(usually 3-4)on the 2nd day until we get to WDW. I was just wondeing who else drives to Orlando and how long it takes you to get there. Our family always takes I-77 down as well.

A few weeks ago my best friend drove from Los Angeles to Orlando for my birthday celebration. She missed her flight (fog, bad weather) and after sitting in LA traffic for 4 hours, she decided on the spur of the moment to drive. She called me from somewhere in Texas to say she'd be a little late, and I told her (for the millionth time in our 50 year friendship) that she was nuts. She left LA Friday morning and arrived at the Dolphin late Monday night.

Joyce

I read this post and response this morning and laughed because I thought it would be hard for anyone to top Joyce's friend:D ! Good for her!

We drove from Lansing, MI and it took us about 21 hours non stop. I prefer to fly but my husband loves to drive :rolleyes:

We drove from southern NH, twice. It took us just under
30 hours each way.

I've seen license plates from both Alaska and Hawaii... (Although I'm thinking those folks from Hawaii took a ferry to the mainland... not quite sure the car could drive on water)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter