What's the last thing you bought online?

A pair of tan leather desert boots (plus a pair of grey suede ones for my mum). I ordered a UK4.5/EU37.5. When they arrived the box said UK4.5/EU37.5 but the tongue said UK4.5/EU35.5 and they were most definitely the latter! Clarks said they'd never seen that happen before! Unfortunately they've now sold out, but I've got another colour coming hopefully this week.

The week before that I ordered a coat. The shipping label from my parcel apparently came off and was stuck on another parcel so when I picked it up at the post office I was given someone else's package! It's been over 2 weeks and my coat is still AWOL (although the company kindly gave me a refund and said if it turns up I just get a free coat). Again, the guy at the post office said he's never seen that happen before!

I was buying these things as I was thinking of going to New York in January. It seems the universe really doesn't want me to go on that trip!

Two pair of pants and two shirts for DS. They only had 3 pair of his size pants in the style he wanted at the store, and I didn't feel like running all over the place to try to find two more pair. Ordered online, added the shirts for free shipping (same cost as the shipping, so better deal).

I bought stuff from Hollar.com. Mainly for a pink mixing bowl for my daughter. That same daughter just bought the Shin Godzilla movie recently and it just came in the mail. She is such a mix of girly pink and Godzilla-y things :):)

Summer reading books for the boys. They hate reading and take forever to do it, so I bought used as to not worry about library due dates. Excited because I bought myself one, too!

A 6-pack of Coffee-Mate Caramel Macchiato coffee creamer from Amazon.

I'd been having trouble finding it in our local stores, and one didn't even have a space on the shelf for it anymore, so I checked Amazon and ordered. I actually ordered two 6-packs, two days apart.

A small evening bag for an upcoming wedding.

Just ordered eclipse glasses from our local science center, thanks to the reminder on this post! Loved that they sold individual ones, unlike the legitimate places to buy them, where you can only purchase packs of 10+. Plus, we helped our local kid's center, which is great!

Before that - Bees Wraps. Reusable replacement for saran wrap that are good up to a year. I hate that saran wrap is not recyclable (at least where I live).

Bedding and a few prints for my son's new college apt. He leaves again in a week and a half and I'm so sad so the lucky boy keeps getting things bought for him :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter