Whats the one show/attraction you have never done and why?

Frozen sing-along, I like the movie but can't understand why people rave about this experience. Maybe someday if the timing is right.

Finally did this last Saturday. Its not on par with a WDW production.

My list:

AK: Khali - not a huge fan of these types of rides.
MK: HoP - Not enough time/don't want to make the time :)
HS: Fantasmic - we just never make it!
EP: New Soarin

A few more trips this year and I know we will get to Fantasmic and new Soarin.

Will probably never to Khali or HOP.

I'm sure there are more (but not many), but these come to mind right away:
Mad Tea Party and TriceraTop Spin due to vertigo issues
Astro Orbiter and Summit Plummet due to extreme fear of heights
Tomorrowland Speedway due to lack of interest
Mission Space due to not wanting to hurl

The one that really stands out for me is the dino "carni" area of AK. I know the history behind it and Walt's love for the circus/carnival, but that area just seems SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO out of place in the parks, let alone Animal Kingdom. Just seems to cheapen the whole area and brings my thoughts back to a local fair, not a beautifully themed Disney park. I remember seeing it on our first visit in 2010 and wondering why the heck it was there. Still haven't stepped foot into that area. No appeal for or family. Not being snobbish at all. It just doesn't appeal

Dan

Summit Plummet. I'll do any big amusement park ride, but those super steep straight down water slides...yikes :scared: :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter