Whats the point in Chef Mickey if no Mickey?

Disneyfan754321

DIS Veteran
We were thinking of eating at a restaurant this next trip. I was reading that Chef Mickey was going to family style. Why would you pay such a high cost if the fab 5 is not there?

Purely speculation, but I am guessing they will have some socially distanced photo ops there with at least Mickey, if not more characters. I just can't imagine them not doing it, especially at that particular restaurant. They recently just added it to the Garden Grill. If not, then I agree completely that there really is no reason to eat there right now!

We were thinking of eating at a restaurant this next trip. I was reading that Chef Mickey was going to family style. Why would you pay such a high cost if the fab 5 is not there?
I'm sure Chef Mickey will still have characters when they reopen. It will just be a distanced character experience like Topolino's at Riviera, Garden Grill at Epcot and Goofy & Pals at Four Seasons.

You would think the characters would be fairly safe. Talk about a mask. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter